Friday, August 15, 2003

TEST WEEK OVER!!!

Finally! The 3 tests I'm having this week are over!! Phew... Well, I have confidence on my Bio n Econs tests... But Physics... erm... not so good la... I shouldn't took Physics earlier la... Kinda regret it... I'm juz so blur throughout the course so far... Sigh... Not sure whether can I score at least 87 for my Physics... Hopefully I can... Gotta work twice as hard comparing to Bio n Econs... <=(

I'm getting more n more irritated by a few students in my Econs class... They juz keep on talking n talking n talking the entire period... If they're not interested in listening to the teaching, fine with me. But can't they at least be more considerate to others who are trying to pay attention by chatting a bit softer?! Today, 2 juz waltz into class 5 minutes b4 the period is over... 5 minutes!!! I wonder y they even came in in the 1st place... There's even a guy who ask for the notes which we all already have for 3 days! I wonder if he learned anything for the past 3 days without the notes... Disgusting... >=(

I'll be going to the Librarian's Farewell Ceremony tomorrow... Hope it's good! I'm always a librarian at heart, eventhough I'm already retired for a long long time! >=)

No comments: