Friday, August 01, 2003

STARTLING DISCOVERY

In the morning, when the bus I'm in was approaching Taylor's, I saw a fren of mine whom I get to know during the scholarship award a few months ago stepped out of a car... and ANOTHER ONE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM STEPPED OUT OF THE CAR TOO!!! It was only then that I realized... he has a twin brother!!! Whoa... I only knew this months after I'm acquinted with him!!! Then as I reflect on the past, I suddenly understood one thing which has puzzled me b4!!!

After the scholarship award, I did met him quite a few times in the library... The thing that puzzled me is that sometimes, we'll greet each other when we met... but sometimes, he juz walk pass me!!! At first, I thought that he juz pretending not to see me, n perhaps juz wanna ignore me... Yet that dun make sense to me... Now I know... Sometimes it his brother that I saw, not him!!! This morning is the 1st time I've seen both of them together!!! Weird... Anyway, I got confirmation from his brother today... whom I thought at first was actually he himself!!! They're so alike that... they're identical!!!

This situation kinda reminds me of a story I've read b4 as a kid... It's one of the "Famous Five" series... Famous Five on a Secret Trail I think... Where the five frens met this unusual kid who claims then he knew them in certain times, n exclaimed that he never knew them at all at other times!!! At first they thought he was juz playing a prank on them... But later on they discovered that he has a twin brother actually!!! Kinda parallel with this situation of mine, eh?

By the way, I've finally got my student card... Hopefully that's the end of a hullaballu week... The new ID looks better than the old one too!! ;) Oh and Ayashi No Ceres has finally ended... And the ending sux!!! I hate "And they live happily ever after..." endings!!! Wat a major disappointment!!! Heck, even I could think of a better ending!!! ...Erm, well, I'm boasting there, but u get wat I mean... The ending is so unoriginal n unsatisfying!!! Totally unlike LoTR's ending at all!!! Oops... no no, no spoilers!! I'll juz let u guys wait for the December 18 to find out the ending of LoTR... But here's a minor spoiler: There is definitely no "happily ever after" ending!!! >=)

No comments: