Sunday, August 17, 2003

WRONG CHOICE... AGAIN...

Went to the Majlis Perpisahan Lembaga Pusat Sumber this morning... Well, it's no match with the one we organize 2 years ago, n also the one last year... Sigh... All the societies are going downhill year by year... More n more incompetent... Or izzit less dedication from the members due to increasing emphasize in academics? That's probably it... Sigh... Anyway, still quite fun... I slightly enjoyed it... Although that's bcos of meeting old frens, not bcos the organizers are good... =p

I planned earlier to go to KLCC after that, but guess wat? I got a call from mum, calling me to take care of my grandma for the whole day!! So there goes my plan!! Well, actually, I could have told my mum about it, then return earlier to my grandma's house... Bad choice... Sigh... As usual... Juz like Aragorn... Really!! "You give the choice to an ill-choser," said Aragorn. "Since we past through the Argonath, my choices has gone amiss." (The Two Towers, Book III, Chapter 2: The Riders of Rohan) >=) Guess I have to wait for a few more weeks to get the book I wanted from Kinokuniya, The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien...

Spent the nite at grandma's house... Well, really boring there... But still have quite a nice chat with my grandparents la... Still, there's no place like home... I wanna go home!!! <=(

No comments: