Monday, August 04, 2003

NERVOUS, RELIEF, DISAPPOINTMENT...

I was very nervous this morning, bcos today the result for the econs test will be announced (5%!!!)... Mr Kuah even decided not to give us the marked papers till the last 25 minutes of the period... He juz told us that the highest score is 46 out of 50. By the time the papers were handed out, I was suffocating... When my name was called, I went forward to collect my result... n Mr Kuah commended my results, which relieved me a little... N when I look at the paper... 46 over 50!!! Yea!!! Finally, I got the highest!!! Ohoo!!! Then Mr. Kuah announced that there's a gril who got an even better results in period 3... I was like... huh?! There's one more that's better?! Aaawww... What a major disappointment!!!

All my frens were like, "Hooi, u get 46 out of 50 oledi still not satisfied arr???" Well, u got to know the whole story 1st to understand y I wanted to be the 1st juz once in my life... Juz once... Since secondary school, I noticed that my results have been improving very rapidly... Until I almost get the highest mark in the whole school for a few of my subjects... The key word here is almost... Take English, for example... My marks were always behind one or two girls... There's one girl that is almost impossible to beat in English marks, bcos she gre up at Tasmania!!! So I'm always stuck at the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place, but never the 1st... Science during the PMR years also like that... Sigh...

But there's hope now that I could get the highest mark for Economics!!! There're tough competition, like the one who get the highest in this test n Li Peng in our class, who got 45 out of 50... But that will only make it more fun n challenging!!! BRING IT ON!!! >=)

No comments: