Monday, August 11, 2003

BANK SUX!!!

I opened a new bank account at Maybank yesterday... Yaya, u must be wondering since I'm at the bank yesterday, y not wrote about it in yesterday's blog? Well, guess I'm either too disgusted or ... erm... preoccupied with the image below... Ahem! Anyway, I really hate being in a bank! SO AWFUL BORING!!!! U juz stand there, filled in the forms, n wait wait wait n wait, while doing nothing!!! Yawn... I hope I dun need to visit the bank too frequently in the future!!!

Juz have a chat with Kenny, n I was delighted to find that he played a few games that I once thought only me n my cousin enjoyed it!!! Well, it all started like this... When I was a kid, my cousin is the one who introduced me to the computer games I played n the books I read. As I was very interested in Science, he was the one who explained all the questions I've have. He also introduced me to Alanis Morrisette, n she became kinda like my childhood idol. Therefore, my preference in novels n computer games were all influenced by him in the past... N the sad thing is, I juz can't find any of my peers who enjoy the same game as me!!! Sigh... Lost childhood... Even now, it's hard to find a Tolkien fan... Sigh... How long till I find one that shares my interests? I wonder... I wonder... <=(

No comments: