Wednesday, August 06, 2003

MORE CONFIDENT ALONE!!!

I'm walking down the stairs after my econs class when something suddenly pop out in my head... I've made another discovery on myself!!! I'm more confident when I'm alone than when I'm in a group of ppl!!! When I'm with a group of ppl, I tend to be more wary of how talk, behave etc... Hmmm... A "symptom" of my "lack-of-self-confidence-disease"? Perhaps... Perhaps... I wonder y...

Got my first-time-ever paycheck last night... RM 690 after teaching at SRJK (C) Kong Hoe for a month, or 23 days to be more exact... N I'm not thrilled/excited/happy at all... How come? This is the 1st time that I earned money by myself!!! Y am I so... so unenthusiatic about it? I noe I'm a very enthusiastic guy... but y not on my 1st paycheck? I suspects that the pay is not worth the "sufferings" I have then... Teaching is a scary profession, I warn u guys... Very tough if u cannot handle innocent/ noisy/ ignoramus/ undisciplined/ disrespectful/ ever-curious primary school students... Brrr... I dun wanna think about it anymore... Juz bank in the pay to my account n end of story!!!

No comments: