Tuesday, August 26, 2003

SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE

I'm swelled with pride the entire day... Unnatural strong urge to trash everyone with my results, n the constant comtempt on ppl around me, n the feeling like I'm surrounded by inferiors... WOW WOW WOW!!! Wat's happening to me?! This is so... so... unnatural!!! This desire to win, to be recognised, to be look up to... This... longing n yearning I have for all these years... have finally accumulated to a climax now... I have to break it!!! Crush it, destroy it!!! No... I doubt I can do that... The best I can do is juz contain it... supress it... But it's always there... My earthly desire... My lust for self-glorification... Sigh...

Is this a trial... or a temptation? It certainly comes fast... I've juz make my dedication last Friday!!! Well, wateva it is, I'm engaged in a full scale war against it now... Juz hopefully there's no other war that will distract me for the time being... Here I come, Pride!! On ur belly, snake!!

No comments: