Saturday, August 02, 2003

TWOFOLD LESSON - TRUST IN GOD!!!

I've juz have 2 big big crisis juz now... 1st, I've yet to ask permission from my mum about attending Fellowship Day tomorrow... And 2nd, I've lost the RM 100 note my grandma gave me to pass to my maid for buying vege n stuff tomolo!!! Let's deal with the 1st crisis 1st...

Well, it's late... very late... Pass midnight, actually... And I haven't summon enough courage to ask permission from my mum!!! I know this may sound stooopid to many of u, but I was afraid to ask her... Since I was a kid, mum has this tendency to get real mad when she dun like sumthing or when she's in a bad temper... So me, my bro n my sis were scolded by her very frequently... N not juz the normal nagging... But really dang fierce!!! Enough to freak you out!!! Furthermore, mum has always discourage us to join church-related activities... Which is y I'm having this dilemma now... I get to get into her room n ask her fast, b4 she sleeps!!! But I juz dun have the guts to do so...

After midnight, I almost gave up... Mum probably has slept now... Then my dad's handphone rang!!! After I answered the call, I brought the handphone into my parents' room... To find out that they haven't sleep yet!!! Still worried, I prayed outside their room for a few minutes, then enter the room n ask THE question... Mum juz nod... HOORAY!!! But I'm more ashamed then happy actually... I should have more faith on God than dealing with this problem all by myself... Sigh... But that's not all!!!

The 2nd crisis... Panic, I kept on searching everywhere for the RM 100 note, n at one point I even considered the possibility of offering the wrong note during the MIF meeting juz now!!! RM 100 instead of wat I planned to offer!!! After much searching, I gave up on that too, n decided to trust on God, n replaced it with my savings 1st... Since every night I have the habit of reading God's Word 1st b4 I sleep, I searched for my Bible... N remembered that I left it in my car earlier... So into the car I went, and an idea struck me... Wat if I dropped the money in the car while driving? So I search n search... and I've found it!!! Praise God!!!

Some ppl say that God works in mysterious ways... I can't help but agree on that!!! Not juz mysterious, but awesome n wonderful!!! These 2 incidents will make me remember one thing in the future... No matter how serious or messed up my problems are, I must not put trust in my own ability to attempt to fix it, but to put all my trust in God!!!

No comments: