Wednesday, August 27, 2003

CHEATING!!!

I can't stand it anymore... The guy beside me in my econs class keep peeking at my paper during tests!!! I'll ignore him if it's once or twice, but he did that in every test!!! N he do it rather stupidly too... It is so obvious that he's cheating without me having to look sideways at him!!! He didn't juz peek once during each exam... It's as if he peeks once every 5-10 minutes!!! I'm so disgusted... This is juz so dishonorable!!! N I can't help but feeling dishonored too... I should have confronted him or told Mr Kuah about it... But I dowan to doom him!!! N I dowan him to be humiliated too!!! But this juz can't go on... He keeps sleeping in class, blur all the time, n not doing his homework!!! Not even when Mr Kuah ask us to do in class!!! Heck, y come to college n pay RM 12000+ then?! Sheesh... I dunno how to help him oso... Any advice, guys?

No comments: