Friday, August 29, 2003

DISAPPOINTMENT N DESPERATION

Guess wat? I took a "nap" around 7pm, hoping that I will wake up at 8... In the end, I woke up at 10pm, juz in time for the Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin anime!!! Gosh... All the hours... lost!!! The anime is a bit disappointing too... I was expecting the movie to be primarily focusing on Kenshin's past as Battousai the Slasher... but it ain't so.... Still, I do love one quote from Himura Kenshin... "Must bloodshed be the foundation of a new society?" ...Hmmm... Worth a thought...

My bro is back home now... No big problems with him la... Juz has a fit then, I guess...

Bought The Two Towers VCD after I returned from college... I've watched the first disc already... N only now I know juz how inferior is the movie from the book... Espeacially the script and the plot continuity... While the dialogues written by Tolkien are interesting n beautiful, the ones in the movie vary from plain stooopid (all lines from Gimli, espeacially) to mediocre, except the few lines they took straight from the book. The plot continuity is also very messed up. In the book, Tolkien finish off one side of the tale first, then start with another. In the movie, the focus keeps on switching between 3 sides... Very disjointed n confusing... Sigh... After RoTK is out, I believe TTT will be my least favourite LoTR movie.

Got my worst shock ever since the SPM results was out during my Physics period earlier... 73% so far? MY FOOT!!! I've been in top form so far except for that one stooopid mistake I've made... I didn't do that one homework he checked... n I lose 25% for that?! WHERE IS JUSTICE?! I should be withing the 85-92 range!!!! Not some stoooopid lower-Level 3 range!!! It's so insulting!!! Mr. Gillick said that I shouldn't be too worry since that mark is a rough cut, n it's not even weighted yet. But I'm restless the whole day... my mind juz stuck on that... Ppl has surrounded Mr. Gillick, eager to see who's the top students... I should be among them... I'm not boasting at all! I should be like them... Ppl shoud at the very least know that I have the ability to do juz that... But no... According to THAT mark, I'm juz an average student... I'M GONNA BURST!!!

All these longings I have for all these years... it's killing me!!! The only one that comes closest to understand my deserved acknowledgement is Lance... That's all... Can u believe it? After 1 semester of study, that's all?! There r others who overestimate me, but many many more dun even noticed me!!! I dun really want everyone to know me, but I do appreciate some acknowledgement of my hardwork for the marks. I'm very tired of seeing ppl get recognised for getting straight A's in goverment school but not me, since I took one extra subject n only get a B3... I'm becoming more n more bitter now... I dunno how long can I last this way... I KNOW it's better for me not to go on with this pursuit. My mind tells me that, but my desire is too much to be quanched. I'll get wat I want now, for juz once, ONCE in my life, n I'll let go... JUZ ONCE... Once...

No comments: