Thursday, August 14, 2003

GRANDMA FELL ILL

Juz as I predicted... Grandma fell ill, deeply ill, after I went back yesterday... Thanks to my uncle... Sigh... Mum came home sobbing, n for a moment I'm expecting the worst... Gave me quite a scare!! Met grandma today... She really is weak... Even her speech was incredibly soft, like whispers... I heard that she was so sick yesterday that one of my uncle, who was a doctor, have to inject her with some medicine... I really hope she wouldn't go so soon...

Heavy rain juz now, juz b4 I came back from college... Heavy is an understatement... It's a thunderstorm!!! Luckily I brought along my trusty umbrealla with me... Well, for those without one, like Jayne, Steph, Yu Jin etc... End up as "drop soup chicken"... (A Chinese figurative expression, meaning all wet) But when we arrived at Klang, the weather is quite fine... Light drizzle, that's all... So totally different from Subang... Weird how 17+ km distance can have so much difference in weather...

Well, nothing else to blog about... Gotta study for Bio test now!

No comments: