Tuesday, August 19, 2003

TIME KILLER

Whoa... designing and editing a new template really takes a long long time... I've spent all my free periods today in college juz editing the template... And the end result still leaves much to be desired... The colours are very hard to be arranged... And the tag-board looks horrible... Well, guess I gotta go on improving it...

Got 2 of my tests from last week back, and a Bio quiz 2 weeks b4. I got full marks for the Bio quiz, as expected... Really easy, juz 3 definations. As for the other 2 tests... Well, there is 1 student in each paper who scored full marks... n I'm not either... (duh...) Well, I can't complained much this time on my tests, since I believe I did reasonably well, though always there are the stooopid careless mistakes... Gotta be more alert next time!

IMU will be giving a talk tomorrow in a lecture theater somewhere... dun knoe where exactly... All the LTs n the MPH in Taylor's really confused me... Anyway, I hope it's infomative, n I can stayed back long enough without the bus driver leaving me there at college! I wonder if I will see anyone from CPU there... I bet it'll be dominated by SAM students, since A Levels students are having their holidays now... Well, we'll see... we'll see...

No comments: